Just Plants customers can be assured of the highest quality care for their precious plants.
Just Plants is dedicated to continual improvement to meet its own standards for service and maintenance. All plant technicians are required to comply with this standard, ensuring the very best care of your plant scape. Occupational Health & Safety standards for both Just Plants and clients are adhered to. An audit process and ongoing training makes sure the quality of your plant scape is maintained.
'Plantcare International' was designed by Just Plants as its own Code of Practice for its servicing and maintainance of indoor plants in New Zealand.Regular proactive maintenance includes:
- Dust, clean and polish and prune plants, and buff and dust containers at every visit
- Carefully hydrate the plants to the correct level using probes and water meters
- Replace and remove any plants that are not up to Plantcare International standards
- Check and replace any staging materials around plants
- Remove all rubbish and spent foliage
- Check and treat for disease and foreign bodies
- Rotate containers for even growth of the plant
- Clean floral arrangements and fertilise plants where needed
- Visit site contact to confirm service visit has been completed
All plant technicians are careful to respect and adhere to the unique cultural and safety requirements in every business they visit.
An audit process and regular training sessions are conducted to ensure that your plant technician is up to date with current best practices from within the plantcare industry.